Selement Cast Iron Frying Pan
The three-to-four-turn removable handles made of real wood The wood is superficially burned and then sealed under vacuum with epoxy resin. Suitable for baking up to 180 ° C.
PUREiron pans are suitable for all heat sources (including induction). Also on the grill, open fire or in the oven they can be used without restrictions thanks to the removable handle.
- 28 cm Diameter, height 6.5 cm
- Floor thickness: 4 mm, wall thickness: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 2,750 g
- effective induction bottom: 230 mm
- Roasting surface: 23 cm
The high quality and uniform high thermal conductivity provide very good results.
Please note the following when making a purchase decision:
- Cast iron can rust and does not like dishwashing liquid. The pans and stems are NOT dishwasher safe. Washing with hot water is enough.
- Each cast iron product is cast in an individual sand casting mold. Because of this manufacturing process, the bottom of the product is never completely flat. This is not a quality defect and has no influence on the cooking and roasting properties.
- PUREiron cast iron pans are provided ex works with an oil-protective coating. This layer should be removed and the pan baked with vegetable oil. A guide is included with each pan.
- Never use PUREiron cast iron pans for food storage.
- Always allow your PUREiron cast iron skillet to cool to room temperature before rinsing with hot water.
- Always thoroughly dry PUREiron pans after rinsing to avoid flash rust.