When I first stumbled across a Dutch oven many years ago it was a revelation!
A Dutch Oven is always made of Cast Iron and has straight, flat sides.
It's original function was to be used over the stove top and then moved to the Oven. This makes it an ideal companion to our Konro Grills - Use on the top of the grill or lid on and directly on the Coals; Cooking Suaces, Soups and and Stews with Ease!
Of course Petromax do a little more!... A raised lip on the lid will accomodate hot coals for all round heat distribution, upturned it can be used as a small plancha, there's even a small hole for a thermometer so you can check the temperature with no fuss
- 8.6H x 17.3W x 13.9cmD (1.75kg)
- Convenient Size 0.56L (Suitable to sit inside even the Small Konro)
- Will fit inside the small konro grill
- Ideal for Cooking Sauces and Dips
- 2 Large
- 11.5H x 20W x 16.4D cm (2.8kg)
- 1 Litre
- Ideal for Cooking Sauces, Soups and Stews
- Will NOT fit in the small Konro but will comfortably sit on top